Skinny Tan Wonder Serum Express has been gifted
I love it when Skinny Tan bring out a new product. The brand has featured on the blog many times over the past three or so years. My top three Skinny Tan tanning products are the Moisture Mousse, Express Mousse and Wonder Serum. For me a tanning product that you only need to leave on for a couple of hours is a must have but, it still needs to be able to give me a deep golden brown tan. How does the Wonder Serum Express compare to my favourite tanning products?
Wonder Serum Express
The Wonder Serum Express combines the best self-tanning technology with Anti-Aging Q10 with hydrating Rose Water, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Guarana. The lightweight serum has a glossy formula that is time activated so you can decide how dark you want your tan to be.
You can leave it on for as little as one hour for a natural looking tan, two hours for a medium tan or longer for a darker finish.
The tan has been made with 96% naturally derived ingredients and formulated without parabens, sulphated or alcohol. It is also vegan friendly and cruelty free.
Directions For Use
- Exfoliate your skin well. I use the Skinny Tan Pre-Tan Primer and Exfoliating Mitt.
- Ensure skin is completely clean and dry prior to application.
- Lightly moisturise knees, elbows, ankles and dry areas.
- Work the serum into your skin, one area at a time, in a circular motion using the Dual Application Mitt for me this guarantees an even finish.
- Wait until touch dry before dressing, I usually give it five minutes.
- Rinse after one hour for a natural tan or leave on longer, for a darker finish. Avoid using soaps or creams straight after rinsing as the tan keeps developing for the next 12 hours. Using soap will stop you getting a darker colour. You can use soap 8-12 hours after applying the serum.
I left the serum on for two hours as by rights this should give me a medium tan. My legs never take tan very well and I will often tan my whole body once but my legs twice just to get a dark finish. My natural skin colour is so pale that it can look grey. The Wonder Serum Express has definitely added warmth and a golden colour. It’s great that you could apply the tan and go out with it on while it develops as it’s such a great colour. I only tested the tan on my legs as for me that is the ultimate test, but I can’t wait to tan my whole body!
Oh wow I really want to try self tanning!
Lisa | lisaautumn.com