The Pro Co. Eco Friendly Serums is a sponsored post featuring gifted products.
I swear by serums and use a Vitamin C serum every day. The past couple of years I have noticed a difference in my naturally dry skins elasticity and radiance. As I’m getting older I want how I look to match how I feel inside and I want my skin to be the very best it can be. I was sent three eco friendly serums by The Pro Co. to try out and see what I think.
The Pro Co.
The Pro Co. uses active ingredients in its products which feature science backed claims. These ingredients have been shown to have visibly noticeable results after use. The products are as natural as possible, have all been made in the U.K, are vegan and have not been tested on animals.
What I am also particularly impressed by is that The Pro Co. products are 98% plastic free and the small amount of plastic that has been used is fully recyclable. The brand has partnered with Offset Earth to donate to planting trees around the world with the aim of being carbon neutral. Each product that is sold contributes to this cause.
I was sent the Eye Rescue Serum, Vitamin C Serum and Retinol Serum which all retail at £7.99. This is a much more affordable price point than the £17 Vit C serum that I currently use.
Vitamin C Serum
The Vit C Serum has been formulated to reduce signs of ageing by helping reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, age spots and dull, faded looking skin. The serum contains:
- STAY-C® 50 – which gives a better skin tone and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes and acne.
- Hyaluronic Acid – to revitalise the skin’s outer surface layers, so they look and feel softer, smoother and radiantly hydrated
- Superox-C™ – a visible wrinkle reduction and skin luminosity booster. It energises dull looking skin, improves the skin radiance & luminosity, induces skin brightening, reduces the appearance of skin redness, improves overall skin tone evenness, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. The serum features extracts from Kakadu plum, one of the highest sources of Vitamin C.
Use after cleansing. The instructions say one to two drops is enough for full face coverage. I found one drop really did go a long way so I think the 30ml bottle will last really well. It has a nice fragrance and the serum is absorbed well without leaving a residue. My skin felt instantly softer from the first use.
Eye Rescue Serum
Help fade dark under-eye circles with the Eye Rescue Serum. It has been formulated using advanced encapsulated natural ingredients and designed to help fade existing pigmentation and improve skin micro-circulation.
eCapsules®are composed of a lipid core and a shell. The lipidic core includes:
- Cocoa Butter which reduces the key signs of aging and calm inflammatory skin.
- Seaweed to soothe irritation and boost circulation, as well as stimulate cell renewal and eliminate impurities.
- Grape Seed Oilis an antioxidant that diminishes the damaging effects of free-radicals. It has anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties and absorbs harmful UV rays.
The Eye Rescue Serum should also be used after cleansing. One drop under each eye is enough. It has quite a milky, pearlescent look and doesn’t have much of a scent to it. I’m not a big fan of putting heavily scented products on the sensitive skin around my eyes so that’s great. This serum is also absorbed really well and leaves your skin looking and feeling hydrated.
Retinol is one thing I know I should be using on my skin – every skincare professional raves about it. Retinol’s anti-aging properties have actually been proven.
- vitAlease® encapsulates a high concentration (7%) of Retinol that allows a high level of active ingredient and remains safe for skincare. It also minimises skin irritation.
- Retinol is a naturally occurring form of Vitamin A which is scientifically-proven to speed up the skin’s cell cycle. It helps combat wrinkles and encourage the production of collagen.
The Retinol Serum is to be used before bed, after cleansing. Personally I would not use Retinol every day, probably once or twice a week. This serum also looks quite milky with a light fragrance.
From my use of the serums so far I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. It feels more hydrated and smoother and I hope this will continue to improve with every day use.
For 20% off each serum over on Amazon, follow the links in each section.