I wouldn’t normally write a post like this but given that it is Christmas I thought I would make an exception and get into the festive spirit with the Christmas Tag.
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Every year I always watch The Holiday and Love Actually without fail. I always feel like Christmas is really here after that. So far I have only had time to watch The Holiday so I think I will watch Love Actually this weekend.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Opening presents tends to happen after dinner. When I was little it was always Christmas morning but I prefer doing it in the afternoon so it makes the day feel longer.
3. Do you like to stay in your PJs on Christmas day or dress up?
I am always the one that cooks dinner so I don’t hugely dress up but I do make an effort. I have in the past rocked a Christmas jumper or changed into a festive onesie late afternoon.
4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I don’t think I could pick just one person, I would feel guilty for not buying for others so I’m going to say Missy my cat. She never expects anything so I’m sure it would be a nice surprise.
5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No, but I am a dab hand at demolishing them.
6. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Christmas break?? I will work all over Christmas, I did the same last year too. I’m self employed and I am not good at taking time off – just one week in over two years.
7. Any Christmas wishes?
8. Favourite Christmas food?
I love every element of Christmas dinner especially stuffing. Christmas pudding with brandy cream is also a favourite.
9. Candy cane or gingerbread man?
I would have to say candy cane, but it is a close call, probably because I tend to eat gingerbread men all year round so they don’t feel really Christmassy.
10. What is at the top of your Christmas list?
There is never anything I really need. It would be nice to receive some makeup brushes mainly because I am that irritating person that owns one brush and uses that brush for EVERYTHING.