At the end of February I (unfortunately) turned 29. I am not looking forward to reaching the big 3-0 at all, when you are little you think of 30 as being so old and I guess that I thought that I would be in a different place in my life before hitting this milestone. I know age is just a number and I definitely do not feel (or look) my age.
For several months now I have been considering my 30 before 30. I have heard of people doing these kinds of bucket lists for various ages and thought that it would be a nice idea to get to 30 and look back on the previous year at all the things I have hopefully achieved.
I decided to share my list with you in the hope that the fear of failing in front of others keeps me nice and motivated. I will also be featuring some of the aims on my list in their own blog posts as I complete them.
So here goes……
1. Renew my passport
2. Donate Blood
3.Enter the London Marathon Ballot
4. Take a ballet class
5. Do the #100happydays and complete it (this time)
6. Regularly contribute to a magazine
7. Start drawing and painting again.
8. Learn to meditate
9. Read the Top Ten Classics of All Time
10. Take part in the Spartan
11. Join the bone marrow register
12. Learn to knit
13. Splurge on something designer
14. Try sushi
15. Run a mile in under 6 minutes
16. Be able to do the splits
17. Take saving more seriously – contradicts number 13 somewhat!
18. Attend a bloggers meetup/network
19. Do more 30 day challenges
20. Turn off the internet – at least for a day
21. Learn to ski
22. Start writing a book
23. Get my rook pierced
24. Visit Paris
25. Develop another business idea
26. Learn a foreign language
27. Spend more time on my blog
28. Take care of myself more – eat better, regular exercise….
29. Get a mortgage
30. Plan something amazing for my 30th!
Wish me luck! Are you working on your 30 Before 30? Have you already completed yours? I would love to read all about it, especially if you have some top tips! x
There’s nothing unfortunate about being 29 and even less about being 30!! It’s awesome!! Great list have a great time crossing everything off! XO
You are right, I should embrace it really 🙂 thanks! I will be posting little updates with my progress xx