I feel like it has been ages since I have written a blog post, and I suppose it has been. The last few weeks have really been taken up with a writing job I was working on, but now that contract has come to an end I’m back!
Tomorrow is Christmas Jumper Day, and in honour of that I have found my top five for you! Christmas Jumper Day is actually in aid of Save the Children who are asking you to give a pound or more to the charity.
1. Ho Ho Homies Jumper – Lillies of the Alley – £25. I absolutely love this jumper and think that it may actually be my favourite! I am a big fan of Lillies of the Alley and desperately want to wear this on Christmas Day.
2. Navy 3D Elf Christmas Jumper – New Look – £17.49.
3. Colita Santa’s Sleigh Christmas Jumper – Missguided – £16.99
4. Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Jumper – Boohoo – £15.00
5. Grey penguin Christmas Jumper – New Look – £27.99
What do you think of Christmas jumpers? Do you have a favourite I would love to know so as always leave a comment below or tweet me!