As Christmas is fast approaching I thought I would show you all what I am hoping Santa will bring me – I know its a tall order, I don’t think he has links with Mulberry for a start and I wouldn’t want to look greedy!
1. You Got More Issues Than Vogue Print Tshirt – Glamzelle – $35.00
I also want the sequin jacket!
2. Small Willow Tote – Mulberry – £1350
I know its insanely expensive and I could never in a million years afford it.
3. TFNC Bodycon Dress With Embellished Sleeve – ASOS – £65
Perfect for a night out! I love the colour and the length, while the sleeves allow for a bit of cover up. I just adore the embellishment.
4. Tavi Knitted Top – Monki – £25
I love the leopard and think that this jumper is very practical given that is ridiculously cold at the moment – have I justified having it yet?
5. Diemond Oil Painting Trousers – Ted Baker – £109
These trousers are beautiful, smart but with a twist. All my trousers consist of jeans so these would be great for meetings or drinks out with the girls.
What are you hoping Santa will bring? I would love to take a peek at your wishlist so leave a comment below or tweet me!